Mens hunting stang photo thread

• Sponsors (?)

Are you sure he shot that last week blown '92?? That looks pretty old as far as deer heads go. Why in the hell didn't he get a cape mount for that thing. That is a deer of a lifetime you can't just chop the head off and slap in on the wall. Much larger than anything I've ever shot though, cool.
pics from me in hour or so.

Actually it was the first week on November up in Canada. Time is flying for me lately, sorry for my estimate.

In her words:

"Well, last week my dad shot a record White-Tail deer. It's been a long time coming and he's incredibly excited. Magazines have been calling him for interviews, and he's been getting offers from all over the place!! It hasn't been officially scored yet, but everyone is expecting big things. I think my dad said it has 16 and 15 points per side.
"

hunting + stang =this chop haha
204386715full19zj.jpg

Attachments

• 204386715full19zj.jpg
    204386715full19zj.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 64
There is no question that that is a huge deer, I don't think it will break any records in Canada though as there have been some monsters taken up there. They wait I think 90 days before they measure so the antlers dry. Now if it had been shot in Florida, or California it probably would have been #1 in the state.

Just going by what she said, I have no idea either way really.

I'd imagine if the magazine, newspapers & TV stations are calling that it must be pretty darn close to a record though.

strokedandblown said:
wow you guys have big deer where you live, my dad just called me he shot one but it ran away and it got dark so he's going back in the morning to find it hopefully, if the wolves have not found it first\

Hope it's cold where you live and it doesn't rain. I hate hitting dear and then not finding them. Hasn't happened for a long time but sucks when it does, waste of a deer as they usually lay down and die. Need to search everywhere. Good luck with that. Where you from?

no theres 2 ft of snow, and its not supposed to snow he's up in the UP mich.
He is the resident profesional at wounding deer, i bet you 1/3 of all the dear w/in a 3 mile radius of our house have been shot and wounded by him, he is a disgrace to all hunters. but he's from germany and knows everything better so, what are you gonna do.

he said this buck looked and hit and spit blood after he chased him alittle, i just laughted

strokedandblown said:
no theres 2 ft of snow, and its not supposed to snow he's up in the UP mich.
He is the resident profesional at wounding deer, i bet you 1/3 of all the dear w/in a 3 mile radius of our house have been shot and wounded by him, he is a disgrace to all hunters. but he's from germany and knows everything better so, what are you gonna do.

he said this buck looked and hit and spit blood after he chased him alittle, i just laughted

That was funny, I just laughed my azz off. People from Germany do know everything, didn't you know that? Tell your pops he has to wait 30 minutes after shooting a deer before he goes and looks for it. Otherwise they just keep running away.

You guys only shoot Whiteys??? Here is some real deer......
This years buck

copyofdsc010399gv.jpg

A couple on the wall

copyofpicture2069kx.jpg

copyofpicture2071ul.jpg

And dont forget Elk!!!

copy2ofpicture1703fq.jpg

PIC WHORE!!!! BEAT THAT!!!!

Attachments

• copyofdsc010399gv.jpg
    copyofdsc010399gv.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 53