Modular Headshop/excessive Motorsports

• Sponsors (?)

I just got off the phone with Jordan and FYI all your cam orders will be a lot faster now they no longer do business with Bullet and its all through Comp Cams now. I am not trying to advertise in any way nor have I been paid to say this in any way just thought this tid bit of info can be useful to someone looking for a cam.

I may be wrong but I was under the impression that comp, bullet, etc all used the same core supplier and the issues were with core availability. I don't follow Todd's page on fb anymore but that was the general consensus IIRC.

now let me do a little disclaimer lol I don't know bullets side of things all I know is what has been laid out in front of me.
I called Jordan to ask for an update on my order and he told me I will have a tracking number by the end of this week and he pulled all the orders from bullet and is doing business with comp cams now.
now from what I understood from what he was saying is that bullet was just taking way too long for his business needs. I am sure he lost a lot of business due to bullets time frame for example I ordered mine in march and still they have not finished my order. Jordan also advised that it will be that same custom grinds that you order from there site its just gonna have comp cams name on it.
I did not ask about future pricing I do not know if the prices will change or not.

I may be wrong but I was under the impression that comp, bullet, etc all used the same core supplier and the issues were with core availability. I don't follow Todd's page on fb anymore but that was the general consensus IIRC.
There could be more to the reasoning. Im not trying to steer anyone away from bullet all I know is what I was told and hopefully this brings change .
this is mainly a FYI kinda post

There could be more to the reasoning. Im not trying to steer anyone away from bullet all I know is what I was told and hopefully this brings change .
this is mainly a FYI kinda post
Looked at modular Headshop website and he has the new comp cams up and all the details about them and prices they are about $50 extra. I hope people don't get mad at him and not use his business because of the time it took. Good guy with good products doesn't need to lose out because of something he had no control over.

I used MHS for my build also. Super fast on getting everything out other than stage 2 cams. I ordered an intake, valves, springs, seals, lash adjusters and cams. I had Jordan degree my cams with new cam gears and crank gear. Got everything but the cams in less than a week. Jordan was very helpful with keeping me up to date on when I might see my cams. I got tracking number for the cams the 1st week of April. Was it worth the wait, I think so. Car pulls hard but I would like to have had a little more sound out of the cams.

FINALLY!!! Got my heads and cams and other parts are just behind. Turns out he was sending stuff to the wrong email (gmail instead of yahoo) understandable I feel bad getting upset now can't wait to put these on the motor!

Attachments

• IMG_5041.JPG
    IMG_5041.JPG
    533.9 KB · Views: 150
Hello. What is happened with Excessive Motorsport? They didn't answer on email or phone call. Ordered some items at 25 of Aug.. :(
Jordan is backed up right now with orders on top of having cam after cam delay from his previous cam supplier. I still have some things I haven't received yet (head studs, timing cover gasket, head gasket) I ordered a while ago. Honestly I love MHS but if it's simple things you can get anywhere you might want to cancel the order and get it somewhere else no offense to him love his work great guy just under a lot of load right now. Now if it's stuff like cams, heads, ported intake it's worth the wait! What did you order? And as far as emails it's hit and miss some he answers others he doesn't again busy guy.