Modular Headshop/excessive Motorsports

• Sponsors (?)

Jordan is backed up right now with orders on top of having cam after cam delay from his previous cam supplier. I still have some things I haven't received yet (head studs, timing cover gasket, head gasket) I ordered a while ago. Honestly I love MHS but if it's simple things you can get anywhere you might want to cancel the order and get it somewhere else no offense to him love his work great guy just under a lot of load right now. Now if it's stuff like cams, heads, ported intake it's worth the wait! What did you order? And as far as emails it's hit and miss some he answers others he doesn't again busy guy.
Jordan make a great custom things. A lot of positive feedbacks with him. That`s why i start searching information about and what can happened.
It`s real simple things. Diamond pistons, bearings and gasket. I found excessive on the diamond site and made an order. How can i cancel an order if i can`t contact with him? Can you help with this?

Jordan make a great custom things. A lot of positive feedbacks with him. That`s why i start searching information about and what can happened.
It`s real simple things. Diamond pistons, bearings and gasket. I found excessive on the diamond site and made an order. How can i cancel an order if i can`t contact with him? Can you help with this?
Something like that would be great to get from him if you don't mind the wait. It would be worth it reason is he can work with you further down the road example my build everything I bought is from him and he knows what I need next and is just waiting for the go ahead from me. Gaskets buy from anywhere but rotating assemblies yes are all the same but he can do a couple extra things if you tell him what your goals are. If you really wanna cancel you should be able to if you received an email about the purchase I'm not 100% sure sorry no help. However when I got my pistons they are custom made and on his website it should same they're a few weeks out so maybe they're being made I never received a tracking number.

Do you have monitor or controlling organization in US for this business? Or it's only lawsuit?
It's very sad that we cant forced to this situation. It's cheating.

Do you have monitor or controlling organization in US for this business? Or it's only lawsuit?
It's very sad that we cant forced to this situation. It's cheating.
I mean yeah we have the better business bureau (BBB) but I’m not mad enough to take legal action I understand the guy is extremely busy he’s basically a 1 man shop and has a great product so he’ll be swamped during race season. There’s plenty of ways for you to get your money back just look it up doesn’t have to be a lawsuit

I think it's not good deal when extremly busy guy told you "i need a week to complete your order" and dissapear for a month. Than he answered on one of ten emails and promise that will write update for my order tomorrow morning and dissapear again.
It's the first time i meet business in this way.
My order consist of simple stock parts, i can orded it anywhere but made a mistake and did it there.