Motor Mount Nuts

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
Box behind Walmart
I have discovered that my project car is missing the nuts for the mount studs. They appear to be a reverse thread with unknown (to me) thread pitch, that appear to be metric? :shrug:

I'd tried to get these as couple of parts stores with no luck. Somewhere, I had written down what they were exactly (you know... the random piece of paper that's floating around the work area when you're elbow deep into something) but have since, lost it.

Anywho... Anyone know what these bolts are and where they can be obtained?

The mounts that I have in the car are of the solid variety so I'm only assuming that the bolts for these solid mounts would be the same. Let me know if that's generally, not the case.

Thanks!

Noobz

• Sponsors (?)

i believe i have a set on my old motor mounts. i will look tonight and PM you. if i got them just gimme your address and ill ship them out

just read you are using solid mounts. are they the SHR or who ever makes half the stamped sheet metal parts that people sell.

i believe i have a set on my old motor mounts. i will look tonight and PM you. if i got them just gimme your address and ill ship them out

Sweet... let me know. :)

just read you are using solid mounts. are they the SHR or who ever makes half the stamped sheet metal parts that people sell.

I don't actually know who made them and didn't think to look.

i believe they are 16x2 but i'll double check monday when i bring them in. i dont have a thread gauge that big at home
i'll also check and see if the stock nuts thread on.

When I got solid mounts I had a hard time getting the nuts they supplied with the mounts on the stud. I just used the stock nuts and they worked perfect. I believe I got mine from Blue Oval and I dont think they are reverse thread?