Mustang has a Garage FINALLY, pics

• Sponsors (?)

Looking good Brian. May I make a suggestion, please put some foam or something around the posts in the garage. A bunch of gypsys paved my driveway last week for free. Doesnt really fit the thread but I had to post that somewhere :D

The reason the car is so close to them, is because there is an oven on the other side of it. Without the oven there, the car can move over another foot to foot and a half and be centered. There is also plenty of room forward, when we move the workout stuff and desk.

Josh I will be redoing the whole garage in due time, might throw some roll bar type padding or something on them.

OK, so the first time homebuyer credit thing isn't official yet, but apparently, its expected that Obama will sign it into law very soon.

FOX NEWS said:
The House passed the bill on a 403-12 vote Thursday, a day after the Senate ended a monthlong stalemate with a 98-0 vote. With some 7,000 people exhausting unemployment benefits every day and the $8,000 tax credit for first-time homebuyers set to expire at the end of November, President Obama is expected to quickly sign it into law.

The $24 billion package also contains tax credits aimed at struggling businesses.

The IRS says some 1.4 million people applied for the homebuyers credit through August, helping enliven the moribund housing market. The legislation would extend the program through June of next year, as long as the buyer signs a contract by the end of April. It also offers a $6,500 tax credit to those who have lived in their current residence at least five years.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/200...-expand-homebuyer-tax-credit/?test=latestnews

Sorry if this is getting OT...

The reason the car is so close to them, is because there is an oven on the other side of it. Without the oven there, the car can move over another foot to foot and a half and be centered. There is also plenty of room forward, when we move the workout stuff and desk.

Josh I will be redoing the whole garage in due time, might throw some roll bar type padding or something on them.

Got ya that would be a good idea. I put some padding down low for katies car so she cant hit her door on the edge of the concrete. I shouldn't be talking though my garage is unfinished with 1 outlet :notnice:. You have a good head start.

Thanks Dave...

The way the car sits now it is real close... but that will be fixed this weekend. I would like to get it up further towards the front as well. I think I have a car cover for it somewhere, maybe this Sunday (supposed to be 60 out) I will clean it, detail it and store it for the winter.

Thanks Dave...

The way the car sits now it is real close... but that will be fixed this weekend. I would like to get it up further towards the front as well. I think I have a car cover for it somewhere, maybe this Sunday (supposed to be 60 out) I will clean it, detail it and store it for the winter.

wow 60? how cold has it normally been, its been mid 78's here with lows in the 60's at night

I love the curtains in the garage!

The room above is actually pretty cool. I'd turn it into a sort of Man-Cave. I'd toss a mini-fridge, PS3, 50" Plasma and some cozy ass couches and basically never leave the garage ever.

When i do my oil changes, i'd remove the plug pan, and then upstairs and play some "Call of Duty" for an hour or so...to make sure all the oil is out!

Place looks great! you will have fun making your own, I did little and big projects over the years to make my place the way I like it. I knocked down walls in the living room/kitchen area to open it up, finished off the basement, redid the bath, justr to name a few things. It's fun :nice: although I just got done raking and cleaning up a s***t load of leaves :notnice: home ownership :D