Mustang Without Side/hood Scoops

Krell0

Dec 11, 2016
My father and i are planning on restoring a car together. He does not like hood scoops and I would rather not have side scoops which do not function and rather than amending them to provide almost useless air to the rear breaks i was wondering....

Are there any mustangs from this period (preferably before 69/70) without scoops?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

• Sponsors (?)

Yes, There are more without than with. This was a Shelby mod, as you said to cool the rear brakes for cars that would be doing some sort of racing and subject to heavy braking. Unless you have a Shelby mustang or a Shelby clone then I wouldn't feel too bad about leaving them off.

What car do you have? Also welcome and we all love pics so post em if you got em.

Yes, There are more without than with. This was a Shelby mod, as you said to cool the rear brakes for cars that would be doing some sort of racing and subject to heavy braking. Unless you have a Shelby mustang or a Shelby clone then I wouldn't feel too bad about leaving them off.

What car do you have? Also welcome and we all love pics so post em if you got em.
Thanks I wasn't sure as most of the ones I have seen had seemingly non functional ones.nothing to share just got my license age. I'll probablybpist a lot once the project actually starts which should be sometime in the next 10 months. Might work with some friends on other cars in the meantime just for practice so we'll see.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk