Build Thread Mustang5L5's Build Thread -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and little dude pulled our mustangs out and gave them a wash. Felt so nice to see a shiny car for once.

56EA839E-D17E-4290-9C9D-2E69200E8F65.jpeg

Been too busy with family stuff to finish the car. Just got back from one trip and got another in a few weeks. Honestly, this is satisfying.

I think I really need to get the megasquirt in and wired. Cold start it idles great. When it’s all
Warmed up it runs super rich. Rich enough to stall out and require me depressing the accelerator (flood clear) to get it to start. Looks like it’s time to wire in the ms3x

Forgot I never put the inner fender liners in, so that’s on the list to do as well.

Walk-around video

View: https://youtu.be/2-EdEzUXVGU

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Then there is the story of the freshly married guy who took the tax return check ( before he became Harleyized) and bought a new Yamaha 650 with it.....
And the start of the adventures of heading to Family Law Center started........ LOL

pulled the car out of the garage to button up some loose ends. Nothing picture worthy, just things like tightening up some dash screws, removing the Mt Dew coolant bottle, etc.

Currently 88 and humid here in MA. I know some of you have it much worse but that’s a warm day here: Decided to run the AC a bit and see the coldest I could get.

This was idle, MAX ac on full. Not bad.

3EBFF9AF-E8CF-488F-82B3-407E89BE3BB1.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Inner fender liner in on one side. For some reason this kicked my ass. Got it in and found I had to trim one tiny clearance slot for my tucked wires. So out it came again. Pita

9D300EDD-9BBB-48CC-8367-E6BA3FCFDC7C.jpeg

Thought I could do the other side tonight but f it. I’m gonna shower and have a beer.

Random underside photo I thought looked clean

5C1B01C0-1065-430B-9372-6009D31B3281.jpeg

• Hell Yeah!
Reactions: 3 users
Inner fender liner in on one side. For some reason this kicked my ass. Got it in and found I had to trim one tiny clearance slot for my tucked wires. So out it came again. Pita

9D300EDD-9BBB-48CC-8367-E6BA3FCFDC7C.jpeg

Thought I could do the other side tonight but f it. I’m gonna shower and have a beer.

Random underside photo I thought looked clean

5C1B01C0-1065-430B-9372-6009D31B3281.jpeg
Those fender liners always give me fits too!

Lookin good!

pulled the car out of the garage to button up some loose ends. Nothing picture worthy, just things like tightening up some dash screws, removing the Mt Dew coolant bottle, etc.

Currently 88 and humid here in MA. I know some of you have it much worse but that’s a warm day here: Decided to run the AC a bit and see the coldest I could get.

This was idle, MAX ac on full. Not bad.

3EBFF9AF-E8CF-488F-82B3-407E89BE3BB1.jpeg
We had high 90 temps here in Oregon on Monday and Tuesday. I drove my saleen both days to work. My AC ran between 38-42. I decided I am going to stay R12 on my 89 GT when the time comes as it works good on my 86.

Your car is looking sharp. Hope you can get it to some shows this summer.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.