My 1990 Gt Convertible W/18x9/10 Chrome Saleens (pic)

Kabuki_notch

Founding Member
Nov 19, 2001
Rochester, NY
sorry for the crappy pic, was getting dark out and I used my phone, I finally got my tires mounted/installed the rims have been sitting in boxes for over year. I initially intended on putting them on the hatchback but the car is still under the knife and will be for a while (i'll update my progress thread soon) Car is running on Steeda Ultralite springs but it sit's too high for my liking. I got a set of LRS lowering springs in the trunk which I should be installing next week. Wheels are 18x9/10 tires are 255/35/18 and 275/35/18. This car is using 5 lug rotors so the center caps don't fit i'll change it eventually.

car1.jpg

IMG_20120628_210507.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Ideally a 40 or 45 series tire would have filled the gap in better, it's not the springs. Love the rims but the tires seem a bit to small for them. A 35 tire is a pretty harsh ride too. Nice ride man.

Thanks, yeah I have run 35 series tires on all my car's with 18's for the past 5 years i'm pretty used to it, my hatch ran 255/35/18's and 285/35/18's and it sat perfect so after the springs i'll see how it looks

I'm thinking of running the same exact wheels when I go to 5 lug. Someone told me something about the center caps not fitting correctly. What do you have to do so they will fit properly? And by the way, car looks awesome!

I'm thinking of running the same exact wheels when I go to 5 lug. Someone told me something about the center caps not fitting correctly. What do you have to do so they will fit properly? And by the way, car looks awesome!

SN-95 spindles and you will be fine, I have them on my hatch and the wheels fit fine, Thanks for all the responses everyone, tires prolly going to stay for now