My 1st 05 Murder!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I practically raped the guy. I wasn't wanting to race but he gunned it as soon as it turned green. I was like "no he didn't":rlaugh: And I downshifted and caught up to him. I saw his brake light come on so I let off the gas, and that lil bastard floored it again. Well, this time I wasn't going to stop, I caught up to him and passed him with NO difficulties. I was actually surprised how quick I passed him. I could hardly hear his car(mine's very loud) but I know he had the pedal to the metal. I just nodded my head and gave him a :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

That's right. Well I've got good news on the wheels. I took them back.:rlaugh: :rlaugh: I don't have enough $$ to buy the wheels I want right now, so I'd rather just wait. I'm going to polish my 99s and sport them for a while. I'll post pics after they're polished, they're working on them as we speak.:nice:

Sorry Nacho, per MRaburn there is a zero tolerance policy for street racing threads. I too am guilty of posting them in the past, and its something most of us do. I sent you a PM with a little more detail on the matter. No hard feelings man!

I'm glad you decided to keep your wheels, they look good on you car, especially with your new hood.

Status
Not open for further replies.