My 5.0: 1/1991-07/21/08

put the 94-95 lenses on it imo. I like them better, but maybe you dont.

I'm sorry to hear about your car man. That sucks. I feel scared to drive my car as it seems as if I have the last 5.0 vert on the forums. Good luck with it though.

• Sponsors (?)

one of them thats driven alot..yes. be careful bro.

well in my little town of like 18k there are 3 of the same cars reef blue/white tops and interior and one swapped his to grey, and one of em's mine, and on a daily basis i prolly see 5-25 of em some of them look like a pos but half of em are verts, maybe its just that we live in the inbred south?

Thats fine, just let me know when you want to roll up here, it may be a few weeks. The guy with the roller said he'll hold it for me until I get the insurance check. Oh and if you have tried to call, m phones been disconnected until I do some **** around the house.... don't ask

Man I NEVER see fox verts, except one in the collins hill area, a white LX that says like 88Stang or something on the tag, never do I see GTs, and vert GTs seem to hold their value the best by loking at good condition ones on auto trader, they are all like 8-14K!! I'll try to show the ins. how good of cond. mine was in and compare it to a bunch of the other ones on autotrader(thats what my claim handler lady told me to do) I might get a decent chunk of change.... supercharger????

supercharger????

ah dude there was a triple black sn95 5.0 car that came out of my neighborhood the other day and it had a vortech on it, damn did it move, there is also a 408 notch in my neighborhood and a procharged fox vert h/c/i, an outlaw notch that ran a 5.9 without the spray the other day, damn did it move!! and 2 66 mustangs with strokers, and then my crap and a 440 challenger 4 speed car, ah man I need to get mine done, this turbo eclipse sucks!!