Progress Thread Back in a Fox 89GT

• Sponsors(?)

BlakeusMaximus

Still got to try a little lube on my speedo head
Jul 12, 2017
My shop is open Monday thru Friday 7:30 to 5:30 pm but Im usually here from 6am to 6pm and couple Saturdays mornings a month to get caught up. I would like to have a night shift the keep up with these Albuquerque drivers.

Reactions: 90sickfox

Kabuki_notch

Founding Member
Nov 19, 2001
Rochester, NY
Well I think I'm just about done, put the new headliner in this week, wasn't too difficult the TMI piece was a little pricey but very nice, the plastic backing made it a no brainer I just gotta clean up the excess liner.The headlights on the other hand have me ripping my hair out I'm trying to make them sit perfect but it's aftermarket so I shouldn't expect they would.

I'm working with Steve to get this tuned next week and it should be ready for spring!

Attachments

Last edited:

Kabuki_notch

Founding Member
Nov 19, 2001
Rochester, NY
first tuning session with Steve went well ran into a few issues, I wired up the Wide-band incorrectly, leaky oil feed line at the turbo, Bad coolant temp sensor and some serious rubbing issues with the tires/alignment but I did get to drive it around the block, we'll try this again when i can properly get the car aligned and on the road if/when the DMV's open up.

Attachments