My Buddy Jared's Fox

upload_2016-9-4_7-45-18.png
I have a question....

Why can't your buddy Jared post his own updates?
He doesn't care about us does he?:cry:

He's not much of a car forum guy. I've prodded him to get on here, but he just doesn't have much interest. It's too bad, too..because he is a wealth of knowledge. It may have something to do with the fact that he's got like six kids and works a job plus a side job.. I rarely get to see him these days he's so busy.

• Sponsors (?)

He's not much of a car forum guy. I've prodded him to get on here, but he just doesn't have much interest. It's too bad, too..because he is a wealth of knowledge. It may have something to do with the fact that he's got like six kids and works a job plus a side job.. I rarely get to see him these days he's so busy.
No excuse, I have five children, five grandchildren and a wife that spends money like it just flows out my butt.....wait.......THAT'S why I'm driving a fourteen year old dodge pickup!:dammit: So....nvm.....at least he has a running, driving mustang:cry:.

Good work btw.

Reactions: 2 users
No excuse, I have five children, five grandchildren and a wife that spends money like it just flows out my butt.....wait.......THAT'S why I'm driving a fourteen year old dodge pickup!:dammit: So....nvm.....at least he has a running, driving mustang:cry:.

Good work btw.

Well, maybe y'all smell funny, i dunno...:shrug:

Reactions: 1 user