My Cars Fast as Hell

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah I drove my girlfriend's dad's bottom of the line 5spd S-10 pickup. Holy crap it was so slow it was practicaly dangerous. I could push the clutch in with my pinky toe and the shifter had so much play in it I could hardly tell where the gears were. Only two days later I gave it back and hopped in the Stang. It was crazy, the clutch was so damn hard to push down and the shifter was really tight and short. The second I opened it up to 3rd I loved my car all over again, it felt like the first time I drove a stang.

That's one of the very few good things about living in the north... when I get my car out in the spring for the first time after being in storage all winter its like HOLY ****! It feels like I get a new car every spring! i just wish that feeling wouldn't wear off so fast.

Let me tell you guys about having a blown up stang for 10 months...My car broke in December of 2004...this whole time I have been working on it as much as I can...however it was slow coming...

Diamonds are expensive and so is getting married (wedding is set for Dec 2)

Now for the good part...

I did a carb conversion with an N-91 cam for my 331 with Vic Jr heads and Vic jr intake. I also did tubular ke member, coilovers and tubular a arms. Rear controll arms and drag launch springs will be in place soon.

I fired her up on fri, and fixed a bunch of little things. Took it out on saturday...DAMN!!!!!! This thing scoots! Felt like the old motor with the crane 2030 on N20. Pulls like a mofo...wants to pull the tires on a radial...I am so excited...Dyno and track numbers will be coming as soon as It gets painted!

I havn't really drove my car for almost a month now, but I did have it out for a short drive a week ago. My battery keeps going dead if it sits for more than a week or two. :( But it does feel very fast everytime I drive it :D

MysteryMachine said:
Paul you fix yours yet?

Nope. I'm just about done with the home improvement stuff I've been working on, so the car project should start soon. I STILL don't know what I'm going to do with it yet though. :shrug:

Since last November I have driven the car a total of about 15 miles. :(

My daily is preaty darn quick dohc 3.5l v6 and gets like 25-28 overall mpg. supposed to run a 16.0@98mph from C&D so I am sure it would run a high 14 low 15 with a real driver.

The mustang well as soon as I get the thing running correct should be nice. Feels good still though just not were it should be.

In 2yrs I drove my GT a whole 1-1 3/4 tanks...plates have been due since May 04 :rlaugh: was going to get it done this winter but we have 2 year deal and if your in an odd year (based on the year of your car) you can only get 1yr and I fall this year on the one year. Meaning it would be a waste for the whole 2-3mo I would have it out.