My Heads/Cam/Intake swap: pics and progress

inside the fenderwell. it was a pain to re-install the wheel wells tho. i had to trim the passenger side but the drivers side was worse. had to make new locations to bolt it down.

the only wires i had to lengthen was the passenger headlight and corner light. everything else fit. the fan and overflow wires are tight tho.

theres alot of small things that i did that you cant even tell just by looking but made a huge difference. like cutting the overflow bracket, removing the wire loom from the alternator wires and a/c compressor.

my future plans is to make a new rad cover out of aluminum, get some caster/camber plate covers, polished fuse box cover, billet idler pulley, chrome radiator hoses, and make those polished pannels to cover the frame rails.

• Sponsors (?)

the wires are still there. i just removed the wire loom and wrapped it in electrical tape. theres the power wire that goes from the back of the alternator to the lug on the fuse box. i re-installed this for now but will run a new 1/o cable from the alternator to the battery in the trunk instead.

then theres the 2 connectors that go from the alternator to the a/c compressor and to a connector to the harness near the fuse box. i removed the wire loom and covered it in electrical tape and ran it like stock but behind the distributor. almost cant even see it