My Mustang will be in April's Popular Hot Rodding Magazine!

12sec67

Oct 6, 2003
San Diego, Ca
I was up at the Fun Ford Weekend a few months ago when one of the editors saw my Mustang and asked me if I wanted to be in PHM. :stupid: We ended up doing the photo shoot in Escondido a month ago which I was told was going to be in the April issue of PHM.

What really kills me is that I almost didn't go to FFW, Dustin (10secgoal) pretty much talk me into it. Now he says that I OWE him big for making me go :rlaugh:

I really excited, I have always wanted to be in a magazine but never thought it would happen to me.

:banana:

popularhotroddingmc7.jpg

richcarpicgt5.jpg

richenginepicny7.jpg

Attachments

• popularhotroddingmc7.jpg
    popularhotroddingmc7.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 70
  • richcarpicgt5.jpg
    richcarpicgt5.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 79
  • richenginepicny7.jpg
    richenginepicny7.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 65
  • Sponsors (?)

well how about this we will all pick the issue up and guess what we're all jelous of you. great job cause you know that you built the car and wasnt just bought that way. you earned every bit of it congrats

the only reason you got it is cuz I wasnt there:rolleyes:

just kidding Rich,glad you peaked with PHR,now its all down hill............oh yeah, you also owe me because I told you to go:nice:
Your right, I'll order the steak, you can get the lobster. We'll dine and dash and leave him to pick it up.
Hells yes we'll get a free plug, as long as they don't photo shop the stuff out. Or take it out of the tech info at the end of the article. BUt they emailed and said they photo shopped the DP out. So on the low, head-on pics, I guess it'll be gone. He painted it silver to make it stand out. :shrug: