My next project , a 428 build!

I found my CJ vacuume pcv cross over tube and all but the power brake fitting but I should have it here some where. The carburator is a rebuilt 600 ,way to small ,I have a newer 750 holly duel feed vacuumed secondary but I am sure it will need accelerator pumps .
20260911_135852.webp
20260911_135859.webp
20260911_135926.webp
 
Last edited:
A little peak in the motor side of my old Coors roll up door trailer . Lots of motors to build ,we have a few 4 bolt main 351 clevelands ,a coupe of 302 s ,a few 390 GTs . Buckets of rods ,motor mounts ,bell housings and piles of stainless trim . I need to go through it some day to see what's burried in there . That's only one side ,the other side is packed full of interior and a lo
20260928_094423.webp
t of exterior mustang parts !
20260928_094217.webp
20260928_094238.webp
20260928_094242.webp
20260928_094412.webp
20260928_094417.webp
 
  • Wow
Reactions: DadLife0724