Mystery Bullitt Theory?

Commando850

Jun 30, 2013
Bullitt 01.JPG
Bullitt 03.JPG
Hey all,

I just bought a 2008 Mustang Bullitt last week, and I've been doing some research that leaves me hanging for an answer to this question:

Why does my 2008 Bullitt (#2204) have a glass roof? It seems that the glass roof was only an option from 2009+.

No build sheet. Unknown original owner. Ultra-rare? Retrofit? Otherwise, the car is dead stock.
Help?

• Sponsors (?)

I remember back in 2007/2008 looking for a new mustang. the dealer at chino hills Ford had a 2008 mustang v6 black with black leather interior and a glass roof. From what I remember they were putting some glass roofs in some cars just to see if customers would buy into the idea. so maybe somehow this car was chosen. Just like there is no exact number of California special mustangs for 2008.

Even though I went from a v6 to a gt/cs I almost wish I had the v6 with the glass roof. and in the future im thinking about doing it for my car. so basically you have something extra special. Id keep it for years to come. so many people want your car, just like they want mine.

Reactions: 1 user
Even though I went from a v6 to a gt/cs I almost wish I had the v6 with the glass roof. and in the future im thinking about doing it for my car. so basically you have something extra special. Id keep it for years to come. so many people want your car, just like they want mine.

It's definitely not something you see everyday, probably one of the least common appearance upgrades I've ever seen. Except for the full-carbon fiber RTR-C lol
http://www.mustangrtr.com/images/limited/limited_rtrc.jpg

I mean c'mon it's full CF! The wheels cost a fortune!!!

-Nick C.