Need help with 1/4 ET!

My car ('98 Cobra) has 443rwhp and 393 ft/lbs. torque. It weighs 3750 with me in it. Stock clutch, rearend (w/3.27 gears) and mostly everything else, besides the engine work and tri-ax shifter. My first run was [email protected] w/ a 2.345 60ft. Second [email protected] w/ a 2.127 60ft. Third [email protected] w/ a 2.084 60ft. Last run was [email protected] w/ a 2.020 60 ft. I ran them on 245 nitto drag radials on 17s w/ 20psi tire pressure. Are these times good or bad or where should they be with these mods? Why is my first slower run's 1/4 mph higher than the other faster runs? What future mods should i consider, besides slicks and what rearend gearing if i should change it? Any comments/advices are welcome, even the "learn how to drive" ones. ;)

• Sponsors (?)

i take it u are supercharged? if so, then dont go any higher than 3.73 gears on your axle. 4.10's might be alright but i am not sure with a supercharger.
you also need to get your 60ft times down in the 1.xx area. the best thing to do is work on your suspension. control arms are a good start along with some good shocks/struts and springs.

Before you change your gear, learn to drive it with the stock gears first...with that MPH you should be in the low 12's easy...I run 12.8's with only 300rwhp...

The reason why your MPH is higher in your earlier, slower ET runs is that when you spin at the line you are wasting time going nowhere...2.3 second 60' is spinning pretty badly...