Need honest opinions on a trade guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BK_CAULEY

it's built for speed not longevity, woman
Dec 26, 2006
Thomasville, ga
ok guys i have someone wanting to trade a 2001 gt for my car. hre is a run down on both of them.

mine:
1991 coupe
cowl hood 5 lug swap w/ bullit wheels.
clear headlight kit
full black interior dyed carpet needs replacing
stock 302 bottom end
TFS heads and stage 1 cam
eddy upper lower
adjustable fuel pressure regulator
full exhaust
fidanza 6 puck clutch

EDIT: my trans is a 4cyl 5 speed :(

View attachment 289632

his:
2001 gt
chrome cobra r's
CAI
full exhaust

S5000040.jpg

Attachments

• S5000040.jpg
    S5000040.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 96
  • Sponsors (?)

NO WAY!!!!!!um considering you should be able to woop that arse, and your fox will be worth more than that thing in about 5 years the 99-04 gts are getting in the 5-8k range around here!

if you do do it,you shuld keep your rims and......on second thought just dont do it! lol

well on one hand your car is an ex four banger an has no OE value to it other than the parts you have dumped into it. In the long run I think the PI car will be worth more.
on the other hand you have built the fox from the ground up and has much more potential than the 01. Once you get the tuning issues figured out I think you are going to have a hell of a ride. then you can bring your ass down here and help me work on the vert and we can cruise the beach. keep the notch.

Well, then he doesn't know what year car he owns :D

Plus it has the pony emblem on the fenders, the GT's have the "GT" emblems unless it is a Cobra, Mach 1 or ex- 6cyl car. I own 2 Fox mustangs and I personally want a newer one for a DD which I will be buying sooner or later but I would not trade up like this. You have some decent mods and the Fox is fun to drive. I like mine that much more since my new combo went it.

I also did not see fog lamps in the pics? GT should have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.