Need Info On Transmissions For Mustang

Beccaboo33

Nov 23, 2016
Hi I have a 93 ford mustand lx 2.3 liter automatic.. Here where I live its been a pain in the butt to find transmissions. Would anyone know what other types of transmissions I could use from a different vehicle. I was told a 94 ford ranger automatic but unfortunately here they do not have any. I feel my back is up against the wall this is my baby my first legit car that came from my own money with no help. Im in major need here for answers. Thanks in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to stangnet.

I'll move your thread over to the '79-'95 general talk subforum.

Lots of people to help you out there.

Post a couple pictures when you get a chance. We love pictures here.

Good to have you with us.

Ty for that sorry being a newbie. When it stop raining here ill post pics... Also how can I go to that thread that u are putting it in.. Ty again
You can't make more mistakes than I did when I started!:eek:

I just placed your thread (just an area that you discuss your topic with others) into the fox body general talk subforum.

You can get there through the notifications you get, or go to that subforum and snoop through the list of threads there till you find yours.

That a4ld is a turd. Seriously if it was me I'd start sourcing a 4cyl t5. The stock auto tyranny is prone to wearing out under its own weight.