need interior pic's

BlueMonster65

Founding Member
Feb 24, 2001
Connecticut
can some one post pictures of the GT cloth interior, i am trying to decide if i should "upgrade" to the leather that looks bad after 6 months. i have seen both the red leather and charcoal leather but no GT cloth interiors. according to the numbers there will not be very many. feel free to post any pics of 05 interiors so we'll all have a common place to see the differences.

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

05-11.jpg

The leather if properly taken care of won't look bad after 6 months or even 4 years.

I just traded in my 2001 Mustang V6 for my new 2005 Mustang GT, It has 80,000 miles and the leather looked nearly perefect in it.

Leather: easy to clean, stylish, can get cold or hot, slide around in seat, more money, requires conditioners

Cloth: durable, low maintenance, holds you in better, not flashy or luxarious, stays at a constant temperature, cost effective

Looks or performance? you make the call. For me, the red leather is too cool to pass up...call me a sucker for women in red.

cloth looks cheesy...i would definately get the leather. I have an '03 w/ black leather and it looks great. not 2 mention that i have a vert and its exposed to the elements 2/3's of the year. i drive it in the rain probably a few days a month and it still looks brand new

well thanks for the pic. i've had both a 97 gt with cloth and a 02 gt with leather. i had the 02 for 8 months and i used the BEST leather conditioner. and the drivers seat still looked crappy compared to the other seats. while i owned the 97 for 3 years and it always looked the same. i don't like the red interior i thought that was a thing of the past circa 1970's. this will be my everyday driver so i think the cloth might be the winner for me. i already have one weekend only car.

Mustang5L5 said:
Anyone notice the running pony emblems on the cloth seats???

I burst out laughing when I first saw those because I remembered a thread on here talking about the number of running ponys that were on the car. At the time people could only find 1 or 2 of them. When I saw that I thought "There are hundreds of them on it!!"