need reference on 66' GT350, please read

hello, im a new member here :)

uhh, my older brother goes here i believe, although im not sure what name he goes under, but anyway if anyone can help me out i would be very greatful.

im an amateur modeler, and i am creating a 66 gt350 as a prop car, a car that the users would see driving around in game. ive created the model and textures from scratch, and i have put as much detail as i can, within the limits of the game.
so heres what ive made so far:
66stangprop5.jpg

i pretty much modeled it from eye, with only a few reference shots, so i will nto be suprised it you think its a big skinny or short or what not

what i need is some dimensions, specs (power, speed, acc times, ect) and if anyone can tell me what the proper colors are, that would be helpful :)

by the way, im a huge mustang funatic, just not to good at research :rolleyes:

• Sponsors (?)

golf4283 said:
What game are you making that for??? Looks like maybe midtown madness or one of the need for speed series.
It looks pretty good to me, only big thing I see that nees massaging is the front windheild. It is too flat, they curved to the rear a little more by the a-pillars. That and it is too upright, fix the first issue and the second problem may fix itself though.

1)Well i know the real racers did not have rear fenders, but i had to made a desesion, since i already had drawn the textures up for the fender, i just went for it.

2)yes it is for midtown madness 1. it will NOT be a player car, it will be a car that the traffic cars would be driving (see pic)

3)I curved the a piller more, remodeled the window, and modified the texture a little, tell me if its to much please :)

here is a shot of it in game, so which car would you rather see this or that lame little taxi huh? :p
ingame.jpg

and please, i am still in need of the proper dimensions, so if anyone has a similar car(and a tape measure :p) or a website that may have them, please either post em, or email me at:
[email protected]