NEED SERIOUS HELP

SilentRaven

Jul 12, 2004
Orlando, Fl
alrite what the f' did i mess up. I just finished an install of 2 12's in my 07 v6. i finished everything up and thought i was good, and low and behold i now have no right Headlamp, no left front parking light, no left rear brake lights,my brake lights dont work when pedal pushed and my turn signals dont work, i found out i ran the acc. wire into fuse #15, should have been #20 hope fully this ids just blown fuses. does something run all of these items any help would be greatly appreciated

• Sponsors (?)

Not quite sure what the issue is. My guess is that you've got a fuse out. Either way, there's no need to post this question in 4-different forums. The threads have been merged together and someone will likely get to it by morning.

I had a similar issue when I installed two 10 inch subs in my 82 280ZX. It ended up being that I accidently drilled a screw into a bundle of wires located in the trunk. Shorted out a lot of systems. That was a headache to deal with and fix. I hope this is not the case with your vehicle.

dude why are you running power wires to your fuse box?????

what exactly are you running to your fuse box btw? are you talking the interior fuse box under the dash, or are you talking the fuse box in the engine compartment?

the only thing you should be running period, is a power amp wire to your battery a ground to the chassis of the vehicle in the trunk, and a remote wire to your head unit.

there should be nothing wired to any fuse box. everything should be run to the battery or off of existing power wires.