Need some serious help!!!!!!1

Guero

Oct 11, 2005
I was looking in the mirror today, and im GROWING MAN BOOBS, and a dam belly. What can i do to get rid of the man boobs and belly. I never exercised. Well i play sports and all that but never went to gym so i dont have a rutine. I need the fastest way to get rid of them. I also want a six pack. im getting a tatto and i dont want to take of my shirt to reveal a braw lol.

• Sponsors (?)

there is no fast way... takes a lot of time and determination. This is why most people quit dieting or working out... they dont see instant results. your diet is the biggest part of getting in shape. Start eating healthy and drink lots of water. Combine that with some morning cardio 3-4 times a week and get a lifting routine.

Isn't the Army "tried & true"? Well .... I'm in, so I'll go ahead & tell you. Yes they are. So how do they get you in shape & looking good? Well .... if I had to pin-point one thing ..... RUNNING is the key.

My buddy used to be pretty big in highschool. A lot of body fat. Well...last march he decided he got big enough. So he started running i think 3-4 times a week...a few miles. And EATING better. He cut out the fast food crap that he was doing 3 times a day and just ran ran ran ran ranranranranranranran. NO sit ups. I saw his upper body last decemeber and he was SKINNY with a PACK. He started adding sit ups and his stomach just got much more defined.

If u want to lose fat, start running and if not run, just eat better and drink water more. Point is...change aint gonna happen unless u change. Obviously u want drastic changes...and its gonna take effort. Time to get motivated man....

WhiteStallionGT said:
All it takes is 2 9mms to shoot those breasts and belly away.
dam all i got is a .40 cal. lol

yeah and starting tomorrow, im gonna cut soda, and the fast food. and im gonna do push ups and situps, and pull ups. i know my dad lsot like 20 lbs in a month by just stop drinking soda, he only drank water.

yea, don't drink soda, i also noticed i lost a little weight by not drinking soda for like 1-2 weeks. I used to drink it fairly alot on the weekdays but on the weekends i would go through liters of it. Now i just drink perrier or another sparkling water. You'll lose alot of weight if you don't drink soda and also watch your portions and eat slow.

when you eat slow, your body will feel "Full" faster, therefore you can eat less food and not get as fat. I know it sounds silly but chew alot and don't scarf the food down and you will feel full faster and won't eat asmuch.

You need to realize that to reach your goals and STAY there, you need to change your life completely. You can't just say "hey I want a 6 pack, lets work out untill I get one." You don't have to go on a crazy diet, just be aware of what you are eating. You don't have to go workout crazy (you will if you want a 6 pack) just make a habbit of 45-60min a day, 5 days a week and you will probably get into pretty good shape and stay there. But then most of all, you will need to increase your daily activity.

To accomplish a decent level of fitness, you need to get off your ass as much as possible. Just do something other than sitting. Do some yardwork, work on the car, fix some things around the house etc. People don't realize how beneficial it is to not be a vegetable all day long.