NEW "DAILY DRIVER" THREAD!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Well until I get back on two wheels - the Stang IS the daily driver right now! Good thing I have a 10 mile round trip from home to work and back....

Stang.jpg

Attachments

• Stang.jpg
    Stang.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 53
Gotta love the crappy phone pics... This is all she wrote for my DD. The other toy stays in the garage

pics0011sn6.jpg
Gotta love the white trash garbage cans in front... Garbage day, what can I say!
pics12fixsj9.jpg

Attachments

• pics0011sn6.jpg
    pics0011sn6.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 46
  • pics12fixsj9.jpg
    pics12fixsj9.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 49
My dd... actually the only means of transportation i own right now....

IMG_0470.jpg

Im considering another WRX for a new dd... I was also thinking about an A4, and i see some people own them, but ive heard nothing but bad things about them so i think i'll pass.

Attachments

• IMG_0470.jpg
    IMG_0470.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 33
dude... Its a fkn DD thread.. WHO CARES what you drive every day. We are all here because we love mustangs.. If the dude has a neon that he DD's and it needed paint and he made it look nice WHO CARES!

/end rant

continue with DD's people!! :nice:

My dd... actually the only means of transportation i own right now....

Im considering another WRX for a new dd... I was also thinking about an A4, and i see some people own them, but ive heard nothing but bad things about them so i think i'll pass.

I've had my 1999 A4 2.8 quattro 5-speed for about 5-6 months now, 2 - 3.5 hour trips to the beach, drive 60 miles every day and beat it around pretty often and no problems at all. But then again I have the V6, the 1.8t is better if you wanna make it go faster but they def. have alot more problems than the V6. stock for stock the V6 is faster and i pull 30mpg on the highway.

faster than the old '90, yes. its a 5k+ pound pickup, not a racecar. its not too bad for a factory truck though.

My daily is an 04 f150 4x4 with the 5.4. While they are not fast they have an amazing amount of pep to them to about 65. Actually kept up with a buddies 1st gen lightning that ran mid high 14's until I hit third. (I know it's a truck not a race car but we had to find out at the track).

NO pics though. Picture a completely stock reg cab 4x4 that is silver. xlt package as well with some kewl arse signal mirrors.

I've had my 1999 A4 2.8 quattro 5-speed for about 5-6 months now, 2 - 3.5 hour trips to the beach, drive 60 miles every day and beat it around pretty often and no problems at all. But then again I have the V6, the 1.8t is better if you wanna make it go faster but they def. have alot more problems than the V6. stock for stock the V6 is faster and i pull 30mpg on the highway.

I had an 03 jetta 1.8t (which is very simailar to the a4 I belive). Only had it about 4 months before I tore the tranny and clutch out of it...... Lease car back to the dealer and on to something else. Great finished product but fall apart too quick. Nice arse interior and great looking car, piece of chit though.

I was looking into the 02-03 years, and what i have read was bad things about the automatics. Apparently they have horrible transmissions and gearbox's.. I didn't hear too much about the older years (i like them too!) or the 5 speeds. I wish i had good reliable sources for some things. As far as speed, im just looking for a DD with some pep. I don't plan on making it any faster then it is (maybe a set of rims). Im just looking for the long term reliability. I'll probably rack up 200k+ miles on the next DD i get. The jeep is getting close! :eek: