NEW "DAILY DRIVER" THREAD!!!

• Sponsors (?)

the danger ranger

angle.jpg

bought it for the 4x4 in the winter, and some off road adventures
View attachment 351601

UMMMMM.......................about that.........

its actually a LX 5.0 car with a super coupe body kit:(

View attachment 351408

looks good....

my old sc...was on DD duty for 3 days....then it got sold :notnice:

day bought........

ds1.jpg

sold... :(

91SCforsale031-1.jpg

885-27.jpg

dad's DD in the summer and on nice days....(he wont drive it with the top up) :shrug:

86gt-2.jpg

Attachments

• ds1.jpg
    ds1.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 86
  • 91SCforsale031-1.jpg
    91SCforsale031-1.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 90
  • 885-27.jpg
    885-27.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 70
  • 86gt-2.jpg
    86gt-2.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 50
My daily driver for now is a 01' Chevy 4x4- Selling it here soon as soon as I can figured out what I want to get next.. Its a toss up between buying a cheaper truck now and then a fox in the spring with the money I'll profit off the truck or buying new(er) truck now- pay it off in 3-4 years and build a 65-67 fastback with a 03/04 cobra drivetrain. Anyways- heres some older shots of her.
272441.jpg

272448.jpg

272446.jpg

I would've preferred a Festiva over my Geo Metro, but I couldn't find one in decent shape for a fair enough price at the time I was car-shoppin'... :shrug:

One of these days, though, I'll be in the market for another Fox as a DD, instead ... that is, when Über-cheap gas mileage is no longer a must-have. :nice:

YEAH! Festiva's ROCK! :nice:

:nice:

I would've preferred a Festiva over my Geo Metro, but I couldn't find one in decent shape for a fair enough price at the time I was car-shoppin'...

One of these days, though, I'll be in the market for another Fox as a DD, instead ... that is, when Über-cheap gas mileage is no longer a must-have.

Id look for one if I were you. I over paid on the red one, 800, I still love it. Its bare boned just like your metro. The white one I got a pretty good deal on, 850, It has a/c, stereo, and lowish mileage. Its gonna be my poor, poor mans caddy:D