New horse coming to the stable..

281pony

Aug 31, 2003
Oly, WA
as some of you know my notch is down. a few months back i almost sold it to get either a termy again or an sti. well i just got chits and giggles looked around online.

found a silver 04 cobra with black seat inserts, chrome wheels. ive wanted a silver or white since before i had my black one. i called them up and they offered me 2k more for my trade in then anyone else has.

i gave em a deposit on the car to hold it. i drive down tomorrow to get it. so my dd will be an 04 cobra now, haha. hope we dont get any ice until after summer :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

my daily driver is an 07 kia spectra. kinda funny cause 3 years ago i traded my black 03 cobra for a black kia spectra. now im trading a white kia spectra for a silver cobra..

gonna be a fun car to drive everyday. my car payment is only going up 20 bucks a month too. :nice: got insurance lined up for $93 a month full coverage at 22 years old. i'm paying almost $60 now for the kia with bare bones coverage.

my daily driver is an 07 kia spectra. kinda funny cause 3 years ago i traded my black 03 cobra for a black kia spectra. now im trading a white kia spectra for a silver cobra..

gonna be a fun car to drive everyday. my car payment is only going up 20 bucks a month too. :nice: got insurance lined up for $93 a month full coverage at 22 years old. i'm paying almost $60 now for the kia with bare bones coverage.

:nice: Sounds like you making out damn good my friend!!! Congrats....gonna need pix ASAP!!!

yep. at the time, i was driving over 125 miles per day for work. i had a beater car that was gettin it done, and the cobra sat at home everyday. i had an issue that to this day nobody has fixed to my knowledge. i changed the fuel filter and developed a HORRIBLE miss/lean condition.

i replaced filters, datalogged, plugs, fuel pumps, fpdm, ect ect.. no codes, nothing out of the ordinary at all. after spending over 2k trying to fix it, my commuter car also took a dump.

i couldnt justify being 18 years old with a broken cobra at home, and no car for work. so i limped the car to the nearest automall essentially and left with what i could get for reasonable OTD cost.

both of my kias have been great cars for me for what its worth..... anyway

i already kinda bought a ported blower, pulley, exhaust, intake and a shifter for the cobra already. do i have a problem? :)

You're only 22? Damn I keep hearing about you young guns driving badazz cars, and I just have to wonder where I went wrong that I still only have a slow ass '86. :(

Eh, anyway, I'll be looking for pics, man. Sounds like a sweet car!

things kinda took a dump with the car. they are trying to pull some financing "magic" without me noticing. the car also has some stuff i specifically asked him about, that he denied :mad:

not so sure ill be leaving with this thing now.

You're only 22? Damn I keep hearing about you young guns driving badazz cars, and I just have to wonder where I went wrong that I still only have a slow ass '86. :(

Eh, anyway, I'll be looking for pics, man. Sounds like a sweet car!

honestly it doesnt take awhole lot to get a terminator aymore. 17k car note is nothing :shrug: some of the private party ones are thousands less.

i make a decent living, but i spend all i can on toys :D

i run a cnc plasma cutter. im getting into doing some drawing stuff upstairs too when needed. i learned how to use sigmanest for doing our programming, so im working into being an "asset" to the company. :D im not rich by any means, but i am able to keep myself happy usually. good enough for me.

the car deal fell through. there was some inconsistant info about the car. immidiately i let him know i wasnt thrilled about being lied to :mad: then he tried to smooth that over, and i looked over finance papers and they had another $1200 figured in there over my quoted finance amount.

so i just stood up and walked out the door. it was kinda fun to watch 3 guys in a suit scramble after my car leaving the lot.