New Pics Of my COMPLETE Modded 40th Anniversary GT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Car looks good, but please get the Cobra stuff off it. It's not a Cobra, and unless it's putting out terminator power, it's ruining the Cobra's good name. For the money you probably have into the car, you prolly could've just bought a real Cobra.

Not a fan of the wheel mixing either.

Other than that, clean car, nice paint job.

+2,567,908... Fake Cobra's are bogus, whether or not you did it on purpose or not. Take off the fake Cobra crap before someone sends you home with your tail berween your legs.

BY putting a COBRA front bumper or any time of body parts it already makes it a "FAKE".. I like to be **Different** All my parts are OEM and I'm NOT going to shave the rear bumper and leave it stupid and plain. If they where to make one that said "mustang" on it i would by it.. My whole CAR is shaved no emblems all i Have is the rear.. NEVER said it was a COBRA hints 40th GT..[/QUOTE

All show, no go?? Around here, I get challenged almost every day, and I got her new and stock 8 1/2 years ago. You wouldn't last 10 minutes in my area. At least mine has show AND go! I routinely hand C-5's, Chargers, Challengers, and 370-Z's their colective asses.

ROTFLMFAO .!!!!! You guys are clowns lol:rlaugh: I got to many things on my list besides just sit here and netbang :lol: I will post new pics of everything this weekend :nice:

Clowns? We aren't posers who are posting pics of a car that isn't what it claims to be :shrug:

BTW, looking forward to the pics you will be posting a week from (instead of posting them now). It should give you plenty of time to find someone else's pics :nice:

Cronin not to stir things up, but you sound really arrogant.

Also sounds like you're condoning street racing. I hate street racers. I could be wrong though, and if so, I apologize.

It's OK Sonic, I don't mean to sound arrogant. And I agree with you, I do not condone street racing either, I am an old guy, 57, but back when I was a kid, EVERYBODY street raced, even the local Police. When I said " hand them thier asses" , I give them just enough to know they'd be better off if they'd leave me alone. Cripes, I did 15 years in the USMC, and almost 24 in the NYFD, then I retired. I earned my fun time, my friend!!

It's OK Sonic, I don't mean to sound arrogant. And I agree with you, I do not condone street racing either, I am an old guy, 57, but back when I was a kid, EVERYBODY street raced, even the local Police. When I said " hand them thier asses" , I give them just enough to know they'd be better off if they'd leave me alone. Cripes, I did 15 years in the USMC, and almost 24 in the NYFD, then I retired. I earned my fun time, my friend!!

Haha well I'm just a young punk so I won't pick on you ;) Thanks for your service. I did 4 years Army. Got out to go to college and fly helicopters haha

As for OP, stop being a pain in the ass and post engine pics.

It's almost been 2 weekends now since the so called pictures would be posted.. We are all busy people but then again we don't have to photoshop or go searching for pictures that look close to the car..

Status
Not open for further replies.