New Stereo Installed with Pics

• Sponsors (?)

looks really good, that is a clean install! there are several routes to go for the ipod interface...I have a hidaway unit ( need to get digicam back to post pics!) that works in conjunction with my 7 inch kenwood dvd touchscreen, its the double din model and it looks like the screen was made for mustangs and looks factory..I also used the same harness! took me forever to find it:p

Sorry to budinsky, but do you know if that 70-5519 works /w the 02 mach460 (6 changer)? The model list it stopping in 01, i need to install my deck but don't want to order the wrong harness.

Thanks.

Question

I went to Best Buy to get a radio and have it installed. They told me that it would cost about 300 in labor alone because they had to do so much more work on a 460 Mach system. Are they just BSing me or what???

Your system looks great and it sounds fairly easy to install. If anyone can give me some feedback I'd appreciate it.

I went to Best Buy to get a radio and have it installed. They told me that it would cost about 300 in labor alone because they had to do so much more work on a 460 Mach system. Are they just BSing me or what???

Your system looks great and it sounds fairly easy to install. If anyone can give me some feedback I'd appreciate it.

Best Buy told me the same thing. They may not be bs'ing you. Unless you know Mustangs you wouldnt know about that harness. If they dont know about the harness then they would have to rewire everything and put in new amps. The harness I mentioned is Plug and Play. Order from Amazon, or search hard local. I screwed up, I couldn't find one at first local, so I got one from amazon and then after a few more calls I found one semi local and took a road trip to get it. So i have an extra. :shrug:

I have the same head unit too and i love it. Mine was 250 and i installed it...There was a harness that converted my stock system to the pioneer, i found it at circuit city. However i just re-wired everything anyway and bought all new components amps and subs :)...