New Trickflow 75mm t-body and plenum

Got my new t-body and plenum installed yesterday and I have to say im very pleased. Had it drop-shipped from Trickflow by way of Modular Depot since Summit wasnt shipping till the middle of March. Modular Depot got me hooked up and Trickflow even sent me a hat. The install went fairly smooth except for a few snags here and there. First being I didnt have a 10mm deep and had to go get one. Next I had a heck of a time getting the EGR back in place since the plenum and NX plate raised it so much. Last snag I had was the throttle cable doesnt want to go back into the throttle body at all. Once I got it back together I took it out for a spin. Def a better throttle response and it seems like it has a little more pep from the get go. I will def be buying more from trickflow in the future.

• Sponsors (?)

Ha, I got mine installed yesterday too!

I had problems installing the throttle cable too, but putting a set of pliers to it let it slide right in place. I also had to drill out the stock TPS screws since I rounded them off with my power drill.

I bought mine from Summit, who dropshipped directly from Trickflow to my house last friday and received it tuesday.

The throttle response that we gain because of the throttle body and plenum feels sooo much better than stock. My 03 has the stock ones, with just an intake, and i hate going from my 98gt to that one cause then my 03 feels like its choking....plus its slower haha.