next mod opinions?

tyler08

Feb 3, 2009
I really appriciate everyones help! I have an 87 gt here are my current mods.

1. frpp 373 gears
2. steeda triax short throw shifter
3. mac shorties, off road h pipe, flowmaster catback
4 just purchased a zex wet kit 125 shot with rpm window swithch,wot switch, purge, pressure gauge, and bottle warmer.

I have $ 400 left to shop with what should be my next mod? should I go for a decent used intake? What one would you suggest? Thanks for your opinions, I hope I'm not being annoying with all my questions lately!

• Sponsors (?)

i agree, nothing like feeling a car that is stiff and tht can carve corners.

much better than a fast monster of a car thats unstable. have a good foundation for the power that will be to come for ur stang

you wont really feel a POWER diffrence meaning the diffrence you feel with nitrious or headers or the other mods you did. but yes syspension mods is a must next thing to do! 1st is subframes THEN battle boxes!it will suck to hit the bottle and leave your rearend laying on the ground!Or your car will have a perminit 3 wheel tilt going on! peace

john:p

the most bang for your buck performance wise is gonna be gears, It will be night and day difference, the shifter is also an execellent idea

Given the options of the original post i'd say gears then the shifter. The shifter is going to be the cheapest option, with gears your going to need bearings, shims, a possible trac-loc rebuild, it will add up fast, plus gear installs are a pain in the neck and labor can be expensive