Forced Induction Nitrous help!??!

I have a 1993 5.0 gt just done trick flow upper lower intake, 75mm throttle body, 76mm bbk maf, 30lb injectors, 255lph fuel pump, x303 cam, trick flow 170cc aluminum head 61cc combustion chamber, 1.6 roller rockers and bored .30 over bbk shorty headers and xpipe and other odds and ends.

The meat and potatoes of this is I'm about to do the nitrous Express wet kit that eplaces the egr spacer with a plate and was wondering what would be the best timing and spark plugs and way to tune it

• Sponsors (?)

I have a 1993 5.0 gt just done trick flow upper lower intake, 75mm throttle body, 76mm bbk maf, 30lb injectors, 255lph fuel pump, x303 cam, trick flow 170cc aluminum head 61cc combustion chamber, 1.6 roller rockers and bored .30 over bbk shorty headers and xpipe and other odds and ends.

The meat and potatoes of this is I'm about to do the nitrous Express wet kit that eplaces the egr spacer with a plate and was wondering what would be the best timing and spark plugs and way to tune it

The people to ask are always the people that make that kit. Everytime I buy something that I'm unfamiliar with, the mfg gets a call anytime I have a question. Asking for tuning questions from the general population is gonna get you a different answer from everybody that decides to reply.

Oh,...and nitrous isn't "Forced induction" as a topic...