OC Cruise

Moses 05GT

Nov 24, 2006
Gents~

I'm new on this forum but wanted to invite you all to a cruise that I have set up in Orange County Ca. We will be meeting at the Saleen store in Irvine and doing things/ events there before we cruise. The cruise is on Saturday February 17. I posted all the details on my normal forums. Here is the link in case that you are interested in Cruisin with about 30 stangs as of right now. This will be our third Cruise and they have been gettin' bigger as we do it. After reading it and if you are interested -- put your name on that list. I think that the details are on page 5 of that thread. Hope you all link the idea & if you come then I know that you will enjoy the cruise. I don't check this forum often so if you need to get a hold of me then catch me on mustangforums.com. Tell all & all that have mustangs are welcome :nice: Hope to see you all there

J

http://www.mustangforums.com/m_2556477/mpage_5/key_/tm.htm

• Sponsors (?)

This thing is getting huge. Over 45 Stangs already confirmed. If you live any where in SoCal and own a Mustang, then there is no place else you are going to want to be on Feb 17