Ok I Sold My Soul, So What!!

93FESTER said:
Im not trying to sound like a dick or anything, i just would like people to realize that not everyone can afford a stang, and some people have to do with what they can. I am not expecting everyone to like it, but at least respect it and me please.

Gotta dig any car that goes Pssst when you shift :rlaugh: Wanna line up with the Turbo Scort? hehe or better yet maybe Turbo Madness... :rlaugh:

• Sponsors (?)

"Gotta dig any car that goes Pssst when you shift" That is so true. :nice:

Yeah i called out the turbo maddness tonight. told Dad by the time he got out of the hole, i could bake some cookies. We are going to put a chip in the car tomarrow, should take it from 150 hp to 200 at the flywheel, i found out the car has ebach springs, i knew it was lowered but was not sure what springs were used. Man now would be a good time to win the lotto. Maby someday i can call out the scort, but for now i think i will have my fun with the old man and his "maddness".

The chip is by Revo. We had to take all the info from my PCM and send it to them, they don't have a program writen for my car, seems it has a vary rare PCM, and they had not writen a program for it befor, so i guess i am their Ginny pig of sorts. Should be cool. I still love the car, its alot of fun to drive, and much more cummfy than the Focus. Maby this weekend i will post some pics of it, have to get batts for the camera. Later all, thanks to those who have not shunned me for my choice in cars.

Well i didn't get a r32 because for one, they are alot of money, two, VW only made them for a year or so, and Threee, i like the beetle, its got a ton of room inside, and is diffrent. If i wanted a Golf or GTI i would have baught one.

No, they didn't have the 6 speed untill recently, its a five speed. Its alot of fun to drive. People may mock me, but i have allways been into less mainstream cars. That is why i have had 3 Festivas. I like to be diffrent. Anyone can buy a stang, and its fast, to a point anyone can buy a Beetle and make it fast, though probaly not as fast as a stang, but fast still. That is the rout i have decided to take. Sometimes it pays to be diffrent. Remember the tortus and the hair story. Sometimes slow and stedy wins the race.