Ok, need some info about U/D pulleys!

actually , non modular people that look under the hood , like when at the track, ask questions as to what that is down there with nothing on it. It never bothered me but I agree that some probably prefer no pulley with nothing going around it.

• Sponsors (?)

Hey forpit2000gt, would you mind snapping a picture of your pully system? Everyone seems to think the PBs are horrable looking, but by looking at the pulleys they seem to look great. :shrug: I got the aluminum ones, so they may stand out more lol...but hey $4 is $4. :rlaugh:

hotmustang331 said:
Hey forpit2000gt, would you mind snapping a picture of your pully system? Everyone seems to think the PBs are horrable looking, but by looking at the pulleys they seem to look great. :shrug: I got the aluminum ones, so they may stand out more lol...but hey $4 is $4. :rlaugh:
I'm looking to see if I have a pic somewhere. My pulley's are off the car now. Finishing up a divorce and for now it looks like she is getting the car. All mods except gears and Flows removed. I still have plenty of Mustngs to work on , just not my 2000. And to think she could have take an Explorer or a Jeep?????

:OT:
I haven't wanted to believe it and may be able to buy it back, but for now I am working on an 88 coupe for light street and heavy race, and looking for another 2000+, if not I may wait till next year and get an 05 or 06????I have a family full of Mustang racers in FFW , so I still get to have a Mustang close. I haven't been without one in 20 years.

67mustang302 said:
Looking at these two parts on mustangtunning.com What is the difference?

This is the Steeda.
http://www.mustangtuning.com/st4unpum20gt.html

This is the March.
http://www.mustangtuning.com/ma4unpu.html

What is the difference between the two, besides one being coated and the other not. And not to mention the price.

Thanks All for your help.
Steeda does not use the stock dampener, March piggbacks on the stock dampener. The March will have the stock dampener attached to it on th outside with no belt on it and the Steeda will look more stock. Both will work and do the same thing with no problems if installed properly.

Okay my opinion is that the March Pullies look Better! What is this about gaining 2 tenths and 3mph has anyone else noticed this Big of a gain Christ I barely got that out of 4.10's is this guy smoking something I don't know about!