Old Hat But A Decent Intake Shoot Out Read

• Sponsors (?)

A gt40 that is Extruded and honed would be a monster and a tough cookie to beat. It seems it would be the best all around street car intake for the price.

There must have been a million intake shootouts over the years. I've had the Gt40 tubular, Edelbrock rpm (not to be confused with the performer), and rpmII. I think they all have their ups and downs. The rpm was probably the best middle ground on a 302.
Sorry I sold the gt40 tubular. Not that I have anything to use it on, but it just looked the kinda good that you can admire on a shelf in the garage, and if I built another 302 for some reason (can't be used on my 5.0 explorer, the SC replaces the intake), I think even at risk of losing peak power i'd use a tubular gt40.

I am waiting for the day that @madmike1157 is just bored as hell.

We will add his distinctive accomplishments to our own with another one-off intake.
toko_borg.gif

Reactions: 1 user
I am bidding on a warp plasma manifold. I will let you know how it fits after I get back from Mars.

No, I do not mean a warped, plasma welded manifold. I want one that will make the jump past light speed. Forget quarter mile, I want real speed.