OMG!! Check this T Top beauty out

Was just browsing ebay and thought i would see if any t tops were up for sale. Well this came up about half way down the page.
What a beautiful car, perfect in everyway. I wish it was a stick though. Look how clean it is , i dont even care thats it red interior,its so perfect:hail2::hail2::hail2::nice::nice:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustang-GT-3-500-Actual-Miles-GT-T-tops-Pristine-FLORIDA_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ72Q3a727Q7c66Q3a2Q7c65Q3a12Q7c39Q3a1Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem290288486114QQitemZ290288486114QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

• Sponsors (?)

woowwwww, that thing has been in a climate controlled garage for the last 22 years haha... that's a museum quality survivor right there, it's funny how hard some of us on here work just to return to that level of factory cleanliness, i don't think i've ever even seen a set of turbine rims that clean :rlaugh:

it's not ideal from a collector's standpoint... obviously a black interior, 5 speed would be more desirable, but that thing is gorgeous anyway, thanks for posting up!

Chris :nice:

woowwwww, that thing has been in a climate controlled garage for the last 22 years haha... that's a museum quality survivor right there, it's funny how hard some of us on here work just to return to that level of factory cleanliness, i don't think i've ever even seen a set of turbine rims that clean :rlaugh:

it's not ideal from a collector's standpoint... obviously a black interior, 5 speed would be more desirable, but that thing is gorgeous anyway, thanks for posting up!

Chris :nice:

WELL LOL

being that they never made 87 88 cars with black interiors It would raise an eyebrow or two and be impossible for it to be a collector car then. But it would definately be sweeter with a black interior. I hope one day by car is even half as nice as that. I have an 87 t top that im working on now, and it has a black interior going in as soon as the roll bars are finished being welded in.

Its weird every now and then i start to think about selling the stroker buying a stock engine and just making it a super clean driver. black interior and 5 speed, leather seats and just a mild healthy exhaust tone.

But what fun would that be.:D

tsk tsk tsk you have been around here enough to know the ins and out mr notchback

black interior came available in 1990 and replaced tan

i think that car is 100% collector quality - because of the low mileage, originality and obviously condition. interior color and transmission are kinda irrelevant at that point.

it's ok. my buddy had an identical '87 GT that started off the 5.0 craze for us.

speaking of which is it just me that T-Tops have become all the rage? I've had my 86 for 6 years and I've had the T's off once. I guess I'm just not a t-top or convert kinda guy I guess.........wish I had a hardtop

That is an extremely clean GT. I usually hate the red interior but it doesn't look too shabby on that car. I'm waiting to see the price of red interior parts go up, think about how many people ditch them.:shrug:

Aaron, isnt your car cabernet red? The ebay one is the bright vermillion red.

I dont like the "triple red" idea...too much red...i like the red interior on a black or white car but its puke on a red car.

Aaron, isnt your car cabernet red? The ebay one is the bright vermillion red.

I dont like the "triple red" idea...too much red...i like the red interior on a black or white car but its puke on a red car.

Yes - my car is cabernet red. The ebay one sure looked close to mine...maybe it's the shadows.

FWIW, I like my red/black interior on my red car.

Gonna go with option three/ :shrug:

Option 3?

YellowCar.jpg

Really???