Fox Opinion On Tire Stickers??

5ohAlex

Active User
Apr 22, 2017
okay so i have a 92' Vert 5.0 Fox .. i have 17' cobras rims on it and i want to put Nitto tire stickers on my tires but the tire themselves are the Michelin brand .. idk if that looks stupid or its a car thing and youre not supposed to do that?? i cant afford to spend all that money on Nitto Tires so idk let me know what you guys think i should do??

• Sponsors (?)

Opinion A: It's your car, do what you want.

Opinion B: Please do not do that, and for a multitude of reasons. Save up for the tires first if you must use the stickers. It's a fad and as all but died.

Reactions: 5 users
only stickers on my tires are the ones that are now balled up and burnt off sticking up in the fenders covered in rubber

Reactions: 3 users
okay so i have a 92' Vert 5.0 Fox .. i have 17' cobras rims on it and i want to put Nitto tire stickers on my tires but the tire themselves are the Michelin brand .. idk if that looks stupid or its a car thing and youre not supposed to do that?? i cant afford to spend all that money on Nitto Tires so idk let me know what you guys think i should do??
Be prepared for the guys in the parking lot to give you a lot of sh*t about tire stickers, especially if they're not the same brand as what you really have on your car. Don't be a poser.

Reactions: 1 user
Be prepared for the guys in the parking lot to give you a lot of sh*t about tire stickers, especially if they're not the same brand as what you really have on your car. Don't be a poser.

Yea thats why i was iffy about it i dont wanna have to take them off but then again i dont have the money for Nitto Tires

Whenever I see a Mustang with added tire stickers I
vomit-everywhere.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
They are Hot...Do it...before everyone does it and it gets played out and riced out...

Im deep into the Car Scene here in Chicago and NO ONE HAS THEM....Im trying to be the first at the Car Shows with them....but will probably be done with them at the end of season when they catch on.

BTW, Prep is key...like ;painting something...take your time...clean clean clean/prep/clean etc...

Reactions: 1 user
Gayer than a bag of pink slippery dicks.

Haha straight no chill.

OP IMO save for Nittos and/or Mickey Thompsons. If tire stickers are the type of attention you want then go for it.

However the type of people that attracts, next thing you know you are plasti dipping camoflauge, straight piping, with ridiculously aero for a street car.

There was a certain Satin Black Mustang Insta-sham that banned me from his page because they paid almost $200 dollars to sticker non Nittos as Nittos with ridiculous aero on a completely unraced/stance queen.

....but hey they have like 15K followers and now sponsors smh.