Our 2001 Gt After A Detail And New Rear Wheels/tires...

YNOT

Jun 19, 2002
St. Louis, MO
We don't drive this car much now that we have three cars, but she's been long overdue for a little polishing. So I spent a bit of time on her over the last weekend and some nights this past week and got her lookin' good again.

She got claybarred, polished with Poorboy's SSR1, some White Diamond over top of that and then some EX-P. I then added 2 coats of Natty's blue to seal the deal. And of course some Poorboy's Bold N Brite on the tires.

I also had ordered a pair of 17x10.5" wheels/tires from American Muscle last week, so I got those installed on the rear, changed her oil/filter (Valvoline/K&N) and also ordered a Noah car cover about a week ago from Auto Geek, but it looks like it might take a few weeks for that to ship. A good car cover is long overdue so now maybe we can keep the finish better protected.

Anyway, on to the good stuff...

M_912_over_top_frt_L.jpg

M_912_over_top_frt_R.jpg

M_912_low_rear.jpg

M_912_top_rear.jpg

M_912_front_side_angled.jpg

M_912_Poorboys_shine.jpg

M_912_Poorboys_hood.jpg

M_912_dramatic_frt_crop.jpg

Hope you all like the shots...they were kind of quick since I was limited on time today.

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks everyone.

I may need to look into a shorty "antennae"...hehe. I'm also going to look into some new headlights as these are pretty foggy again, even with polishing on 'em.

Yeah...Poorboy's products are some of the best and most easy to use. I started using them in 2006 (along with a PC7424) and I'm a fanatic about polishing my cars now...I'm quite surprised I still have clear coat and paint on them as much as I wipe on 'em.