Outnumbered By Idiots

This guy may make it to the Idiot of the Year finals

upload_2017-2-6_17-40-17.png

• Sponsors (?)

This guy may make it to the Idiot of the Year finals

upload_2017-2-6_17-40-17.png

What makes me scratch my head over that, is.. why choose a mustang to douche up like that? Wouldn't any of the other five million vehicles out there make an equally substantial work of "art?" Same thing with donks... go find an imapla or a vic.. why take a semi sporty car and make it the opposite?

I don't know, man. I dig the T bird. Always wanted one to do the same thing to. They look slick. I've even seen some 4.6L birds with the irs that were pretty tuff looking.

+1 on the T bird. I've always thought that that body style was very sexy.

I have a friend that has an 87 shell that was in contention before the Fairmont that is the Monster came into the light. The price was right, and it had the "different" body style that I wanted, but a T-coupe and me, were never gonna be.

There is just too much on a T bird that is not replaceable (interior wise) that the car needed,...and I wasn't looking to keep the interior stock,.and I had that interior plan in my head by then. .

But if I could've found a way to leave the interior alone, and just fix it...maybe..:chin....

A Turbo-Coupe would've been a great platform for the current Monster engine....I just woulda had to leave the body, and interior alone.

Reactions: 1 user
I don't know, man. I dig the T bird. Always wanted one to do the same thing to. They look slick. I've even seen some 4.6L birds with the irs that were pretty tuff looking.

I have a friend that has an 87 shell that was in contention before the Fairmont that is the Monster came into the light. The price was right, and it had the "different" body style that I wanted, but a T-coupe and me, were never gonna be.

There is just too much on a T bird that is not replaceable (interior wise) that the car needed,...and I wasn't looking to keep the interior stock,.and I had that interior plan in my head by then. .

But if I could've found a way to leave the interior alone, and just fix it...maybe..:chin....

A Turbo-Coupe would've been a great platform for the current Monster engine....I just woulda had to leave the body, and interior alone.

Holy chit. I agree with you two about a car. I keep an eye out on CL for clean V8 Tbirds as a possible next project/beater... I love the things.

I don't know how rare they are but they do have a pretty good following. Like SHO kind of following.

TC with a 5.0 not so much. A TC that is still a 2.3 that is rare. I have owned three. I love those cars

Holy chit. I agree with you two about a car. I keep an eye out on CL for clean V8 Tbirds as a possible next project/beater... I love the things.

Not saying it isn't a cool car- I dig the hell out of em, what I was saying is-I think his price/trade offer is a little high lol

I bet it's fun to drive with the suspension that's under it

Not saying it isn't a cool car- I dig the hell out of em, what I was saying is-I think his price/trade offer is a little high lol

I bet it's fun to drive with the suspension that's under it

I'm not quite as sure. He's got a lot of suspension mods to include coil-over and 5-lug. That makes is about a $4k car plus gears, wheels, and rear axle shortening.

I wonder what the paint is really like since the image was taken in the rain.