p-51 or bullit intake upgrade?

alright guys its time to upgrade the last engine part i can....I need to figure out which one of these intakes is better? I plan on using nitrous and would like to get an aluminum intake so i feel safer.Which intake would net me a high gain on my combo in my sig?

• Sponsors (?)

wait for the new trick flow intake that is in the talk section. it's much less expensive than either of the intakes you mentioned. the P51 has had mixed results. the Bullit is proven, but requires alot of pieces and is expensive.

i was all set to go with the p51 but now im gonna wait and see how these others due. i think everybody should do the same. the p51 has mixed results.
i was gonna take my chances.

now these new ones could prove to make great power and i would prob. go with one of them. wait till they hit the market and some dynos are done.

ADRENLN said:
i was all set to go with the p51 but now im gonna wait and see how these others due. i think everybody should do the same. the p51 has mixed results.
i was gonna take my chances.

now these new ones could prove to make great power and i would prob. go with one of them. wait till they hit the market and some dynos are done.

solid advice. I can't wait to see waht these new intakes can do...