Expired Pa,allentown 06 Gt 29kmiles Whipple 614rwhp $17.5k Obo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pitch4pd

Founding Member
Jun 9, 2002
Allentown
Yes, this car has been for sale for awhile. I was too high originally. I have finally came down to a fair price and I will accept trade/cash offers that are reasonable. I am not looking for another sports car or motorcycle. Could use some fabrication work on a 81 Chevy Luv turbo install as a partial trade, maybe some body/paint work too depending on what you have to offer.

30 grand in mods and is reliable for everyday driving. I drove her from Tennessee to Maryland straight through with no hiccups when I bought her. Recently I daily drove her the last week of May along with a week in February where it rained almost every day (had to loan the gf my daily driver).

She was up and back to Carlisle for the Ford Nationals (and the Spring show) in the rain with no issues other than spinning tires. Otherwise she has been a Spring-Fall , sunny and above 40 degrees car with winter hibernation under a Ford car cover (comes with the car).

95% of the mods were done by the previous owner 6 years ago at Dyno Speed Racing in Tennessee. I have 90% of the receipts for the car including the receipt from JDM for the motor and the receipt from Dyno Speed for the Whipple and Heads (along with many other things). The Dyno Graph is where it made 670 HP on race gas.

List of Mods and prices

JDM 298 Stroker Shortblock $6,000
Ford Racing Whipple HO Polished Supercharger Kit w/ intercooler $7,000
Stage 3 Heads Port and Valvetrain $2,400
Comp Blower Cams $800
60lb injectors $450
GT500 Twin Pump System $1,000
SCT X3 Programmer $450
Dyno Tune $300
JBA Longtube Headers $600
Cat less H-Pipe $100
STOCK Ford Mufflers
HD 5sp Tremec Transmission $2000
MGW Adjustable Short Throw Shifter $250
Superior HD Alloy Axels $500
SPEC Multi plate Clutch Super Twin $1,700
HD Clutches Differential w/ 3.73 gears $400
Rear Ford Lower Control Arms w/ Strange shocks and Eibach lowering springs all around $750
CHE Adjustable Upper Control Arm $100
Adjustable Panhard Bar $150
CHE Driveshaft Loop $75
CHE Rear Differential Girdle and Support Cross Members $250
CHE Transmission and K-Member cross braces $150
Red Polyurethane Bullet Motor Mounts $100
Blue Upper Mishomoto Silicone Radiator Hoses - $100
Dash Triple Gauge Kit (Boost, oil pressure, coolant temp) $500
Carbon Fiber Interior Overlay $100
Billet Grills $150
Kenwood Navigation/DVD Head Unit $1,000
Cervini Hood and wing $700
Chrome Dress up Pieces $100
Chrome Projector Headlights - $200
$13.5K is Kelly BB estimate w/28K miles
$10K is a 3rd of the price of mods done
- $1.5K for the body work that needs to be done (cracked front bumper, minor left rear lower quarter panel chipping, miscellaneous)
-$500 for the rear differential noise (load dependent, noticeable at highway speeds)
Total price $21.5K <~ What I was asking a year ago.
Price is down to $17,500.
As mentioned I was at the Ford Nationals at Carlisle and I can tell you this is a very fair price given the current market.

Contact me via e-mail (lugnuts088 @ the website that rhymes with yoo-hoo) and we can go to phone/text from there. I have had a lot of low ballers and people wasting my time so please bear with me as I weed them out if you are serious.

More pictures can be found at MORE PICTURES 01 - eTbKfGi.jpg 02 - PqWN94u.jpg 03 - Zk3eccD.jpg 04 - MRRvv2s.jpg 05 - Rv2SnZO.jpg 06 - qiV2NXF.jpg 07 - 3ntp8b6.jpg 08 - a22vSbA.jpg 09 - fL6oKJS.jpg 10 - iIaYwIt.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.