Pacific Raceway (Auburn) this Sunday (19th)

• Sponsors (?)

2004mysticobra said:
What do ya have to have to run a stocker? May check out my new notch to see what it runs stock before I rip into it.
Helmet?

You won't need a helmet unless you run 13's. You will get-away with a little fudging, so you shouldn't need one until you make some changes to your stocker. You will need to be certain you have all the lug nuts and an overflow container for the radiator, as well as a rigid battery hold-down.

For you, I would recommend a timing light and a few metric tools to take out the air silencer.

Hi jon, im still working on the 80. Its back on the ground with new k-member spindles,calipers,5lug rotors,coil overs and struts.
Now Im in need of an engine or car trailer as I have sold my home and close around april 7. Hope to have it done next month to get out and do some racing with you.

I may come out and watch for a few min.

white 89 GT said:
Hi jon, im still working on the 80. Its back on the ground with new k-member spindles,calipers,5lug rotors,coil overs and struts.
Now Im in need of an engine or car trailer as I have sold my home and close around april 7. Hope to have it done next month to get out and do some racing with you.

I may come out and watch for a few min.

That's a surprise. I didn't know you had it on the market. I have your engine stand so if you need it delivered, just let me know. The engine was not in good shape. The lifters and some other parts were abused. The rebuild was done in the late '80's.

Yeah I was thinking the upper end may have needed something but the lower should have been good, unless the lifters sent metal through the motor.
I put the house on the market last month and it sold fast. Im moving back to Tacoma, will have larger space to work on the car stuff this time.
Will get with you soon so you know where im at.

white 89 GT said:
Yeah I was thinking the upper end may have needed something but the lower should have been good, unless the lifters sent metal through the motor.
I put the house on the market last month and it sold fast. Im moving back to Tacoma, will have larger space to work on the car stuff this time.
Will get with you soon so you know where im at.

Main bearing were showing a lot of copper.

I hope to be there. Just finishing getting my car re-done with the necessary saftey equip to run the car, as well as some other upgrades. Gonna work all day Saturday to finish, so hopefully i'll make it. Where is everyone pitting?

KyleL said:
I hope to be there. Just finishing getting my car re-done with the necessary saftey equip to run the car, as well as some other upgrades. Gonna work all day Saturday to finish, so hopefully i'll make it. Where is everyone pitting?

Let's try meeting in the infield to the right of the entry road. Proceed straight after paying for entry until you hit the area just outside the staging lanes, where the entry road intersects, or "T's" . I hope to see you there. I know how those projects can consume more time than foreseen though.

I'm 75% along with the weather dependency of course.

If the taxes / title / registration is worked out well enough on Saturday I'll try to make the trip down there, until then I'll be sticking close to home.

Man the thought of 11 second passes again is killing me.

Yeah i know its been along time, i Joined the Air Force and came home already. So i put the M/T street slicks on and im ready to go! Im pumped up, i havent been to the track in a good while. Are we meeting anywhere in the pits? Also whats the group i should join for point? Thanks