paging Bill-it

• Sponsors (?)

gospeedgo said:
I think Chung got a 12.0X with it....just cant hook up (or shift:p ) but no more fuel issues thats for sure!

On a side note, Sam ran a 11.95 on his stock blowered 03...:hail2: :hail2: :hail2:
:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:
You mean my 11.8 is still holding up from last year:banana: :D Yes I know it probably wont for long:nice: BTW Bill those are some awsome dyno #s now all you need is someone to drive it for ya:D , I'll granny shift it for ya into the 11's, after all I was having tuning issues/motor/ tranny issuses/clutch problems And I made it into the 11's with 200 less RWH then you. Your car should be able to tip toe into the 10's or better with a good run:nice: :hail2: :hail2:

WaterPog said:
So....based on MPH Bills cobra must weigh ~5200lbs, and based on ET it is closer to 6700 ;)
Eric When I had my Cobra last year I had it on the scales, with me in it and was a light 3950:eek: if I remember correctly. Chung might of gained some wieght though so 5200 might not be a stretch....J/K.... Chung havnt talk to you in a while so I gotta give ya some chit:pAll kidding aside Eric, Im sure he was having some major tractions issues only to run 12's:nice:

WaterPog said:
I know ed, just havin' a little fun ;)

I hear ya, me too:nice: And your wright that is some very impressive #s I can't even begin to imagine what 700rhw feels like on the street compared to 500. Thats a e-ticket ride for sure:nice: and that says alot for AllFordPerformance/ Blue oval to produce those kinda #s for Bill on his Cobra with a stock block /rods ect :hail2: :nice:

AllFordPerf said:
They were running the nitrous tune ( timing ) with no spray last night. On that tune it made 620 stone cold and about 590 warm. No seed to spray it if it won't hook on just the blower. The car needs slicks in a bad way.
Thats the truth! So being the builder of the car, what do you think it's capiable of with traction 9's? Whats ray coupe at N/A? peace

john:p

I saw Chung today at the Columbia River high school car show. Traction just was not there. Chung didnt say he was the one who actually ran the car that time... now its clear why he was trying to justify the low ET for trap speed. :rlaugh:

AllFordPerf said:
They were running the nitrous tune ( timing ) with no spray last night. On that tune it made 620 stone cold and about 590 warm. No seed to spray it if it won't hook on just the blower. The car needs slicks in a bad way.

Just out of curiosity, why run the nitrous tune? Why not just run the all-motor tune and keep it on the vurge of hooking up early in the run? Also, the 720rwhp was all-motor, right?

ddonaca351 said:
With 700 on tap, it probably didnt get ahold of the ground good untill 800 ft.

... whats the diff between a 400hp supra and a 700hp supra? about half a second, and lotts of tire smoke.
:D

DD
:nice: :flag:

I prefer the other one

What do a 400whp supra and a 700whp supra have in common? 12 sec timeslips :rlaugh:

So I'm assuming that the 720whp was on spray, but the 122mph was with the same tune and no bottle if I'm reading correctly?