paging Bill-it

• Sponsors (?)

WaterPog said:
I prefer the other one

What do a 400whp supra and a 700whp supra have in common? 12 sec timeslips :rlaugh:

So I'm assuming that the 720whp was on spray, but the 122mph was with the same tune and no bottle if I'm reading correctly?

Big "E", yeah it was on a little shot. Give him (or another driver) a little time, and the mph/trap will get better. I am really curious what AD's car will do now. Bigger motor, bigger blower....no pressure AD:D

saleenster said:
Big "E", yeah it was on a little shot. Give him (or another driver) a little time, and the mph/trap will get better. I am really curious what AD's car will do now. Bigger motor, bigger blower....no pressure AD:D

I saw Bill driving that cobra on TV highway last night...:drool: Does Bill's nitrous kit function well on the track? It looks cool, but I wondered how well it would actually work, because of the bottle orientation. Afterall, there is a reason that bottle brackets tip the bottle nozzle up, and call for it to be oriented toward the front of the car.:shrug: Anyway, congrats on the number Bill, and I look forward to seeing the car at the track.
As for ASD, it certainly pays to be the second guy to build up a cobra...after Bill buys a KB blower, a larger one comes out!:D :nice:

SMOKEDYA said:
what do you think it's capiable of with traction 9's? Whats ray coupe at N/A?

Its very apples and oranges from Rays car to Bills. Ray has plenty of traction and an automatic (greatly reduces the HP on the dyno too) on a purpose built car. Bills should eventually have a 10 in it, but it will take tires and some seat time to get there.

loud 95 said:
Does Bill's nitrous kit function well on the track? It looks cool, but I wondered how well it would actually work, because of the bottle orientation.

Bills car is a show car that makes good HP. If it were a drag car we would have rethought it, but to clutter up the trunk and sacrifice all that room that is currently used for detailing supplies and a lawnchair, it wasnt worth it. Seriously though, it was talked about and decided that it wasnt a concern.

Waterpog said:
So I'm assuming that the 720whp was on spray, but the 122mph was with the same tune and no bottle if I'm reading correctly?

720 was on a small cooling shot- the car ran on prety much the same tune as at the dyno but without bottle so the timing was a bit less that what it could have been. We dont have the switch chip in it yet, when we do he can run whichever tune he wants. Still, traction was the biggest problem, so more power wouldnt have helped much.

WaterPog said:
I prefer the other one

What do a 400whp supra and a 700whp supra have in common? 12 sec timeslips :rlaugh:

Exactly! We started with the no timing tune in an effort to get the car to hook on the drag radials.

loud 95 said:
I saw Bill driving that cobra on TV highway last night...:drool: Does Bill's nitrous kit function well on the track? It looks cool, but I wondered how well it would actually work, because of the bottle orientation. Afterall, there is a reason that bottle brackets tip the bottle nozzle up, and call for it to be oriented toward the front of the car.:shrug: Anyway, congrats on the number Bill, and I look forward to seeing the car at the track.
As for ASD, it certainly pays to be the second guy to build up a cobra...after Bill buys a KB blower, a larger one comes out!:D :nice:

If bill can lay down 702 at the wheels with a stock 03 cobra motor and the 2.2L kenny bell with a small shot then Allen should be able to do over 800 to the wheels. Considering he has a stroker motor with ported heads and the larger 2.4 kenny bell with nitrous. :hail2:

AllFordPerf said:
If bill can lay down 702 at the wheels with a stock 03 cobra motor and the 2.2L kenny bell with a small shot then Allen should be able to do over 800 to the wheels. Considering he has a stroker motor with ported heads and the larger 2.4 kenny bell with nitrous. :hail2:

I think its time for a DYNO SHOWDOWN... I know there are a few stangs that may be able to come close to Bills #s. If you break the record at RRev, you dyno FREE ! Time to step it up Ray, Alan, and Jon !

Tim Ballz said:
I think its time for a DYNO SHOWDOWN... I know there are a few stangs that may be able to come close to Bills #s. If you break the record at RRev, you dyno FREE ! Time to step it up Ray, Alan, and Jon !

wait another month at least if you're going to do an organized day ;)

AllFordPerf said:

Precisely.:D

Cant wait to see him try. Fuel system is really quite pointless, right? You should be able to get the FPDMs and fuel lines to support 800 easy:nice:

:p

You know your NEVER gonna live it down if you do a fuel system after poking fun at Bill for so long

Tim Ballz said:
I'd be down for that! What dyno do you have? I seen your what was it 9.8 run last night!:nice: peace

john:p

gospeedgo said:
Cant wait to see him try. Fuel system is really quite pointless, right? You should be able to get the FPDMs and fuel lines to support 800 easy:nice:

:p

You know your NEVER gonna live it down if you do a fuel system after poking fun at Bill for so long

You should be careful of how you represent your shop Focus boy.

Did you guys even try to figure out why his car would fall on it's face or did you just say let's install a return system since that fixes everything and cost a lot more money.

Let me give you some hints, know it all.
2x focus pumps at 40psi and 12.6v will flow 434LPH, dual stock cobra pumps flow 334LPH at same pressure and voltage. The GT pumps flow 871LPH at the same pressure and voltage.

Read the first thread and then go to post #21. Many more if you would like….
http://www.modularfords.com/forums/2003-2004-mustang-cobra/could-i-hit-800-rwhp-dyno-inside-50510.html

You know your NEVER gonna live it down when I do make a good number without a return system and you charged your customer up the A$$. :nice:
Hows that for poking!:D