paging cheapsk8

Never mind the innuendos he's opened HIMSELF up to, how bout the ones he's opened ME up to with that little phrase???? I was planning to spill the whole story, but now, I don't know...

Ahhhhhh, c'mon, Gina! Even my wife is curious - but she'll never admit it!
But, I saw it on Andy's thread; you've even backed out of the sisterhood and not told her!

I didn't do anything!!! It's Fritz's fault!

WHAT!!! How the H E double toothpicks could it possibly be MY fault.....I haven't been around in two weeks!
1320stang said:
A big..... disfunctional....... lots of scary things in our closets, family, but family none the less
Not only am I the scary thing in your closet, I've also been told I'm that "Uncle" everyone warns you about.....

chepsk8 said:
I'm alive!
The jury is still out on that one!

chepsk8 said:
Only "Geena" knows for sure....
And if she's smart (which I'm sure she is....after all, she drives a '66 'vert!) She will deny everything!

I'll go along with that if it keeps me out of trouble....

Sorry Buddy, that wasn't fair; we stick up for each other through thick and thin. I need to rethink this.........

It's all Dan's fault!!!

No, that's not gonna work, either; he's the third Musketeer.... or am I the third Musketeer? I forget - one of you guys was the first one......
Oh, h#!!; I need to rethink the "party line" again!

It's all Geena's, Mary's and Sue's fault!

Yeah that's it! Works for me!
Now to go erase Sue's StangNet password and the "Favorites" link before she catches me typing this

I'll go along with that if it keeps me out of trouble....

Sorry Buddy, that wasn't fair; we stick up for each other through thick and thin. I need to rethink this.........

It's all Dan's fault!!!

only if he is driving the cobra at the glen and stuffs it into the armco again

No, that's not gonna work, either; he's the third Musketeer.... or am I the third Musketeer? I forget - one of you guys was the first one......

i guess of you, dan, and fritz are the three musketeers, then i must be a royal guardsman

Oh, h#!!; I need to rethink the "party line" again!

Now to go erase Sue's StangNet password and the "Favorites" link before she catches me typing this

sorry you cant blame women for anything. remember they are the ones that have to put up with us

Okay, now I'm confused...what exactly is my fault??? I'll take the fall if I have to, but I at least oughtta know what I'm getting blamed for.

Nice photo chepsk8...Geena Davis isn't gonna be all that happy with it, though. Expect a call from her lawyer...

Okay, now I'm confused...what exactly is my fault??? I'll take the fall if I have to, but I at least oughtta know what I'm getting blamed for.

stangdreamin is going crazy. has been for sometime. just toss him a rare steak, and back away slowly. if he still approaches you, toss him a beer and he should be content long enough for you to make your escape.

stangdreamin is going crazy. has been for sometime. just toss him a rare steak, and back away slowly. if he still approaches you, toss him a beer and he should be content long enough for you to make your escape.

MEDIUM-rare, thank you! And the beer better be a Sammy Ale or some Killian's Irish Red (winter beers). Guiness Stout also works pretty well.