Passenger Side Window Doesn't Work

StanCotreau

Aug 14, 2013
hi folks, looking for a direction to go in here. I've a 1987 mustang lx. the passenger side window works fine from the drivers door but won't operate from the passenger door. I replaced the switch but that wasn't the issue.

Is there a relay or fuse in there I should check? If so, where is it located and how best to check it out?

thanks for any help
Stan

• Sponsors (?)

The problem is probably the switch on the drivers side if you have no power on the pass side, both switches have to have a neutral position to allow current to flow so that you can control the window from either side,they actually reverse power sent to the other switch, I know this may sound confusing, but more than likely it is the drivers switch.

The problem is probably the switch on the drivers side if you have no power on the pass side, both switches have to have a neutral position to allow current to flow so that you can control the window from either side,they actually reverse power sent to the other switch, I know this may sound confusing, but more than likely it is the drivers switch.
thanks, I'll swap it out