Pay Pal question...quick one

SVT32VDOHC

waiting for the next hack atta
Founding Member
Nov 22, 2001
Motor City
I made a purchase for more money than I have in my PP account, but I have my credit card registered with them too. Will they take out what I have from my PP account and then PP will charge the rest on my CC?? I called the Customer Service number, but it is only machine operated.

• Sponsors (?)

Okay. I know Ebay did that to me before, but I went to 50resto, and gave my PP CC number, so I hope things are cool, I made a transfer right after anyways.

Thanks guys!

Thankfully!!!!! I didn't want them to call me 3 days from now to say there aren't enough funds. I should have bought this order a week or two ago. I don't really NEED everything I ordered, I can put it on later, but I could put it right on as well.

I hate when I procrastinate!!!!!

HAHA....The pics will be coming! I got the carpet in and the kick panels and the sill plates in. I bought new black "MUSTANG" ones. They looks badass. My goal this afternoon is to get the console, glovebox, dash/knee plate and the front seats in. Then I have to put a lower ball joint in my 97 F150....the squeaking is DRIVING ME NUTS!!!!