People wanna keep talkin $h*t about 05s

• Sponsors (?)

Lol, wow this guy is wound up. Hey man, I drive a 99 auto, and I agree with Scott, I hate auto's, but it's what I got. SO i live with it and I take a lot of abuse from anybody and everybody for it. So what, you drive a Mustang, you should feel privilaged!

cruisinV6 said:
Lol, wow this guy is wound up. Hey man, I drive a 99 auto, and I agree with Scott, I hate auto's, but it's what I got. SO i live with it and I take a lot of abuse from anybody and everybody for it. So what, you drive a Mustang, you should feel privilaged!

:stupid:

Crusin- HA! you drive an auto, YOU SUCK! :p

Maybe my head is so far up.. somewhere that I have missed it, but I was not aware people were talking $#!+ about the '05. Even an auto V6 looks bada$$. Too bad I'm in college or I'd get one, torch red.. hey if anyone wants to trade straight across ANY kind of 2005 Stang (a real one, not a matchbox) for a '98 V6 auto, 93,000 miles with Flowmasters, send me a private message! Heck, I'd even settle for the 210 hp engine out of one of those.. beats my 150..

See this is the abuse I was talking about, but its all in good fun and you have to know this.

worked, man I know I suck, I drive an auto Mustang missing two cylinders. Atleast I dont drive a 4 cylinder Fox car with an auto.