PIC WHORING

Well I got my tranny back in the car with the help of my father and afew good friends and today was the first day I have really driven it. Me and a buddy snapped some shots of it so I figured I'd post them up. Over the winter I did the edelbrock performer intake, 70mm tb and egr spacer, bbk headers, and a friend of mine rebuilt the tranny for me,GearHd6 :nice: . Not to much more I have planned for her sorry to say. Possibly paint the hood, get it tuned and do very little things here and there, then just enjoy the car. Let me know what you guys think of her!

• Sponsors (?)

25thmustang said:
Nice car, and I do know Bristol Dyno is having a dyno day on April 15th. Maybe sign up and tune it there. Bring a timing light and some wrenches to play with FP.

Thanks for the info, maybe Ill look into that.

90lxcoupe said:
how do you like the mickey drag radials, how the tread wear?

I love them for traction wise but have only had them on for about 200 miles so I cant say much about wear yet.

GREYFOX4INCH said:
Did you have the hood painted black?

No I did not, the guy I bought it from had it on a black car. I believe cervinis stuff comes white.

i knew it!! i went there for my first dyno ever!! the guy there is really cool.....small place but if i remember correctly he also does sct chips on the spot he has a computer and downloads different programs and if you dont like the gain in power you dont have to buy it..he just trys like 3 different programs and if you like one you can purchase it....i dynoed mine after a hci install and none of the programs he had worked for my car...lost power actually..so of course i opt out of that!

lxwants12's said:
i knew it!! i went there for my first dyno ever!! the guy there is really cool.....small place but if i remember correctly he also does sct chips on the spot he has a computer and downloads different programs and if you dont like the gain in power you dont have to buy it..he just trys like 3 different programs and if you like one you can purchase it....i dynoed mine after a hci install and none of the programs he had worked for my car...lost power actually..so of course i opt out of that!

That sounds like the place to me, Iam not really looking for alot more power, its just alot safer running a supercharger on a motor tuned for it. I have gone about 500-600 miles with no problems untuned but that isnt the smartest idea!

no but the dude is def cool...although you might need a custom tune....he doesnt do that..at least last time i went he didnt...he just has some programs he can flash off the sct website.....i didnt know you had a blower...just becareful..and get a custom tune

Yes that sounds like Bristol Dyno, but at his old Location in Bristol. He moved to East Hartford now with Victor Research. I personally know the owner and he is a stand up guy who will do anything to keep a customer happy. As far as the chips and burning, ets, that is something you can ask him personally.

Head over to www.Stangclub.net and jump into the forums. They have all the info about the dyno day, and you can get to Bristol Dynos web site through there, or go right to www.bristoldyno.com.

well i was just commenting on it...b/c its a small world...and such a small dyno place its weird to know some1 else going there..especially since i live across the country now...he is a good guy from what i seen and i would reccomend him...and good for him hes moving on up to bigger and better things!

He is a great guy, and I do know him pretty well. Its good to see he has people everywhere who know his name and can say they had a good experience with him. He is definately in a better place now, easily accessed from the highway, and more room to have cars and people.

It looks like for the dyno day there is talk of a BBQ, and a decent amount of cars coming.